Semi Dynamic Website

-70%

Semi Dynamic Website

400.00 120.00

Description

NOTE: The price shown above is the 30% advance amount for the service, you will be required to pay the rest 70% on delivery of the service .

The website is a great option for a startup or a growing business. you can opt for this website if you are looking for something exciting.
This is mostly informative website where customers can come and get information about your product or service.
You get generate good leads with the help of google ads and social marketing.

Informative pages like contact us, about us, services, portfolio and other related page with operational pages like buy now etc.
An admin panel to change your phone number, email address and social profiles
Admin panel to check messages and testimonials.
slider and other related options.
Login and signup for users (if needed)
Members details in database
1 year fast hosting
1 year SSL

Category:

Product Description

Semi Dynamic Website development for your business or portfolio.

The website will have following options.
1. Informative pages like contact us, about us, services, portfolio and other related page with operational pages like buy now etc.
2. An admin panel to change your phone number, email address and social profiles
3. Admin panel to check messages and testimonials.
4. slider and other related options.
5. Login and signup for users (if needed)
6. Members details in database

The website will be completely responsive and good looking.

The website will have following services for free / included.

1. 1 year fast hosting
2. 1 year SSL
3. 3 months free billing software subscription
4. Google Business and Google Ads setup
5. on page SEO 
6. Good meta Tags 
7. Royalty free images and content
8. 5 years guarantee of delivered service 
9. you will also get ynaps priority support for 1 year with the website
10. Domain name for your business

The website is a great option for a startup or a growing business. you can opt for this website if you are looking for something exciting.
This is mostly informative website where customers can come and get information about your product or service.
You get generate good leads with the help of google ads and social marketing.

Features

1. Informative pages like contact us, about us, services, portfolio and other related page with operational pages like buy now etc.
2. An admin panel to change your phone number, email address and social profiles
3. Admin panel to check messages and testimonials.
4. slider and other related options.
5. Login and signup for users (if needed)
6. Members details in database

Included

1. 1 year fast hosting
2. 1 year SSL
3. 3 months free billing software subscription
4. Google Business and Google Ads setup
5. on page SEO 
6. Good meta Tags 
7. Royalty free images and content
8. 5 years guarantee of delivered service 
9. you will also get ynaps priority support for 1 year with the website
10. Domain name for your business

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Semi Dynamic Website”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Enter your keyword